The workshop has shear cutting capacity of 3m x 6mm thick steel plate and is equipped with extensive forming and folding tooling specialising in prototype, small batch work, large batches, or continuous projects.
Our facilities include:
- 3m x 6mm capacity NC Controlled Guillotine
- 39 Station Nisshinbo CNC Punch Press
- 3.6m x 120 Ton CNC controlled Press Brake
- 3.0m x 175 Ton Durma 3 axis auto crowning Press Brake
- 1.5m 30 Ton 4 axis CNC controlled Press Brake
- Fly Presses, Swaging, Roll Seaming, Lock Forming and Jointing machinery.
- Large box and pan manual folder.
- 4 x primary TIG welding plants
- Multiple MIG welding plants
- Plasma, Oxy acetylene, and Soldering / Brazing equipment
- Baileigh Industrial CNC Hydraulic Tube Bender
- Centric End Mill Pipe and Tube Notcher
- Hydraulic NC Roll Bender
- Plate Rollers
- Hydraulic Ironworkers and Corner Notching Equipment
The Nisshinbo CNC Punch Press has large 90mm stations and can accommodate steel plate sizes up to 3m x 1.5m. The CNC control ensures consistent accuracy on all punched works prior to forming.
The largest TIG welding plant is a heavy duty 400-amp square wave machine to weld thick gauge stainless steel aluminium, ferrous materials, copper, brass, and titanium. The latest addition is an inverter-controlled unit with the capability of welding most thin materials accurately with minimal distortion. The MIG welding stations are perfect for stainless steel and mild steel including a “spool on” unit for high-speed aluminium welding. Plasma, oxy acetylene, and soldering / brazing equipment complete the line up.
The Roll Seaming and Lock-forming machines are suitable for single length or continuous forming of seam joints.
Section Forming and Cutting
The CNC controlled hydraulic tube bender is programmable for single and batch work tube bending, particularly suited to thicker walled tubing, solid and flat bar.
A centric end mill tube and pipe notcher complements the tube manipulation facilities.
A CNC controlled hydraulic roll bender is capable of roll forming angle, flat bar, box tube sections and RSC. This machine has a capacity of 60 x 60mm angle. 60 x 12mm flat bar and 80mm diameter x 3mm thick-walled tube.
A 2m plate roller with 10mm thick steel plate capacity allows for larger surfaces to be rolled with ease.
A hydraulic iron worker for cutting, cropping, and punching 20mm plate and circular / rectangular solid sections.
Various hydraulic large table corner notching facilities with powers and manual fettling equipment for an excellent finish.
As well as a range of compressed air nut inserting guns TAB also have 2 x M12 capacity stub welding units, this allows studs to be welded to sheet without any face marking or distortion.
A large stock of material is held in various profiles for a quick turnaround of orders:
- Galvanised Steel, plate, and mesh
- Mild Steel Zintec
- Stainless Steel